Sunday 22 February 2009

Year 7 unit plans with Rich Tasks

I have recently worked with some North Wiltshire schools on trying to find "rich tasks" to link to current year 7 units to address some of the aims of the new curriculum. I am currently struggling to find the best way to make these available but there is a link here to the summary page I have made showing what is available http://www.wiltshire-ast.co.uk/media/maths-documents/index.php and a link here gives a blank unit plan: http://www.wiltshire-ast.co.uk/media/maths-media/index.php Note that hyperlinks to external sites should be ok but those to other files I made will not work yet. I have spoken to the people at County Hall who support web development and after April 1st I hope to be able to submit folder to them to upload so that people can access a folder for each unit worked on that will contain an overview of the lessons and active hyperlinks to the resources needed and to any externally referenced websites.

No comments: