Wednesday 11 March 2009

Using the bubble diagrams from the eMaths website I have collated information about how each skill in each AT progresses across the levels from 2 to 8 (matched to GCSE grades G to A*.) It is less visually attractive than the colourful bubble diagrams but is perhaps useful to teachers to see how skills develop. I have made these available at the usual place: http://www.wiltshire-ast.co.uk/media/maths-documents/index.php
They are called:
Number tracking levels document.
Algebra tracking levels document.
Geometry and measures tracking levels document.
Statistics tracking levels document.
Can you see the theme I used?
Hope they are useful and thanks to whoever made the bubble diagrams in the first place. The information came from something produced by Collins I think, not an exam board.
I haven't checked out how all these match up with the APP Assessment Criteria. Perhaps one rainy day.......

No comments: